Saturday, April 30, 2011

things i loved about today

Today is technically Saturday, at 2:40am. We watched the most recent Office episode after the boys went to sleep and munched on a little leftover Easter candy. Which is why I am not in bed right now.


3 things i loved about today


1. It was my usual favorite kind of day. Drew had the day off, it rained, we went to Lanikai beach.


2. Drew took the boys to Target so I could have some crafty time alone. I sewed some paper garlands that I LOVE! And made some color dipped gift tags.


3. Drew got the boys a small wooden train set from Target. They've been loving the train set at Thinker Toys so we knew we wanted to get them some trains. Hopefully Tekoa learns how to share his much coveted trains. He had some tired fits about it tonight (which was not one of the things I loved about today).

No comments:

Post a Comment